Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving.

For my Thanksgiving vacation I had to go to work and it was tiring because I wanted my vacation to start on Monday but it didn’t. I got paid on Wednesday and I had to spend half of my money on my senior dues. On Thanksgiving Day I ate turkey, ham, mash potatoes, corn, bread and some salad. I celebrated Thanksgiving with all my family it was great. Thanksgiving was awesome because I had a family reunion and I seen people I haven’t seen in a long time. On black Friday I went to go buy clothes with my family everything was on sale I got me some nice clothes and the new call of duty game as well. On black Friday every store you went to was full of people, everything was sold out, you couldn’t find parking anywhere, stores where so crowded I couldn’t find anything I wanted. This thanksgiving vacations was so long it took forever it was 9 days long and it has been so cold I don’t even want to go outside because it’s so windy.  It was a good thanksgiving vacation for me I had so much fun with all my family and friends 


No comments:

Post a Comment